While each home buying transaction takes on a life of its own, here are a few things you can expect as we embark on the journey that ends in your new home.
1) Quick and reliable communication: Our typical response time is less than an hour and will be almost be immediate as we zero in on your dream home. We will also communicate in whichever way you are most comfortable: email, text, phone or face-to-face. Sometimes acting quickly and decisively can make the difference in a competitive market!
2) Intimate knowledge of the areas you want to live in: Having lived and worked in the Bay Area, we are very familiar with most neighborhoods in the East Bay, as well as the school systems, recreation and eateries, and would be happy to guide you through them.
3) Access to a variety of resources to make an informed, yet competitive offer: We want you to buy your dream home, but still feel good about the price you pay for it. By looking at comparable sales, rummaging through property records, and leveraging a suite of online tools only available by subscription, we’ll agree on the right price that appeals to your budget and the seller’s.
4) Someone who will advocate and negotiate on your behalf: As your fiduciary agent, our primary responsibility is to watch out for your best interests. We will put our negotiation abilities to work for you as we engage in this daring game of wits with the seller and their agent.
5) Making a stressful experience fun: While there will undoubtedly be bumps in the road, finding the right house will be worth the ride, and we’ll have a great time in the process!